Ingredients: Kimchi, pork (canned tuna), water (chicken stock, beef stock), SPAM, tofu
- Stir fry the pork. When half cooked, add the kimchi and stir-fry together. You may use either water or oil when stir-frying.
- When the kimchi is cooked and softened, add the water. You may use water or some kind of broth or stock. The recommended amount of water is 3-4 times the volume of kimchi. You may also add onion or green onion.
- Kimchi stew goes well with beef, pork, sausage or ham, SPAM, or other meats. If you like meat, you can add it when stir-frying the kimchi in Step 1.
- When the taste of kimchi is infused into the stock, add tofu. Adding tofu is optional. If you like the smell of green onion, add sliced green onion at the end.
- If you like thick kimchi taste, add extra kimchi filling and juice when boiling the stock.