Ingredients: Kimchi, flour (flour for pancake)
- Chop the kimchi into bite-size pieces. This is easy to do with a pair of scissors. You may scrape off extra kimchi filling.
- Put the kimchi into a mixing bowl and add an adequate amount of water and flour to prepare the batter. The batter should be the same consistency as regular pancake batter.
- Make the batter runny if you like thin pancakes; add less water to the batter if you prefer thick pancakes.
- Pre-heat a frying pan and add a generous amount of vegetable oil. Use a ladle to put a scoop of the batter at the center of the pan.
- The pancake may be small for individual servings or as large as a pizza for a group.
You can add seafood, ham, and the like to the batter.