Ingredients: Kimchi, SPAM, cooked rice
- Chop the kimchi into bite-size pieces.
- Pre-heat a frying pan and add vegetable oil or butter.
- Stir-fry the SPAM first. Then, stir-fry the kimchi with the fat from the SPAM until the kimchi is soft. Add the cooked rice and continue to stir-fry. You may add extra oil along the rim of the pan.
- For extra strong kimchi taste, you may add some kimchi juice. Salt and pepper may be added for seasoning.
- May be served with sunny side-up or scrambled eggs, bacon, or meat dishes for extra flavor.