Ingredients: Baguette, kimchi, butter, cheese
- Toast the sliced baguette lightly. Spread butter or olive oil.
- Remove the kimchi filling and squeeze out the juice. Chop the kimchi into small pieces and stir-fry with vegetable oil.
- Place the stir-fried kimchi over the toasted baguette.
- You may sprinkle shredded cheese on the bruschetta depending on your preference. Well-fermented, hard cheese goes well with kimchi.
- You can add minced meat, finely-chopped ham or sausage, and the like when stir-frying the kimchi. This stir-fried kimchi may be used as a topping for various dishes.